http://email@example.com 368 552 zhongshandl http://www.thechineseclassroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/cci2.png zhongshandl2017-12-18 11:02:432017-12-18 11:05:2433 Funny Words in Chinese
Here is a list of 33 funny words in Chinese. I checked all of them. They are real words which have been using very often in modern Chinese!
33 Funny Words in Chinese
- A computer is an “electric brain” (电脑).
- A cactus is an “immortal man’s palm” (仙人掌).
- A chameleon is a “colour-changing dragon” (变色龙).
- A pet is a “spoilt thing” (宠物).
- A boss is an “old board” (老板).
- A van is a “bread car” (面包车).
- A work of erotica is a “yellow book” (黄书).
- A porn is a “hairy film” (毛片).
- A breast stroke is a “frog swim” (蛙泳).
- A woman who has a successful career but remains single is a “leftover woman” (剩女).
- A woman who is easy to seduce is like “instant noodles” (方便面).
- A mistress is a “little 3” (小三).
- A hot babe is a “spicy little sister” (辣妹).
- A dildo is a “massage stick” (按摩棒).
- If you date someone, you “talk about love” (谈恋爱).
- If you come on to someone, you “eat tofu” (吃豆腐).
- If you give someone a hickey, you “plant a strawberry” (种草莓).
- If you cheat on your partner, you “go off the rails” (出轨).
- If your partner cheats on you, you “wear a green hat” (戴绿帽子).
- If you stand someone up, you “release a pigeon” (放鸽子).
- If you put on weight, you “get lucky” (发福).
- If you get rabies, you get the “crazy dog disease” (狂犬病).
- If you leave something to the last minute, you “grab the Buddha’s foot” (抱佛脚).
- If you’re fired from your job, you have your “squid fried” (炒鱿鱼).
- If you make things hard for someone by abusing your power, you make them “wear small shoes” (穿小鞋).
- If something has nothing to do with you, you say you’re just here “to buy soy sauce” (打酱油).
- When you do something immediately, you do it “on a horse” (马上)
- When you encourage and cheer someone on, you urge them to “add oil” (加油).
- You don’t wear contact lens, you wear “invisible glasses” (隐形眼镜).
- You don’t take ecstasy tablets, you take “shaking head tablets” (摇头丸).
- Your fourth finger is not your ring finger, but a “nameless finger” (无名指).
- You’re not a country bumpkin, but a “dirt bun” (土包子).
- Your way of making a living is not your bread and butter, but your “rice bowl” (饭碗).