In this video, I will explain how to use “How to …” and “How do you like … ” in Chinese
– Click http://www.thechineseclassroom.com to learn Chinese via skype with our teachers.
Hello Dajia hao. This is John. We will learn how to the following sentences in Chinese:
- How do you pronounce …
- How do you write…
- How can I go to…
- What should I do?
- How do you like…
Here we go
- Zěnme 怎么 means “how to”, it is followed by doing thing.
Zěnme dú 怎么读means “How to pronounce…”
Zěnme xiě 怎么写means “How to write…”
Zěnme qù 怎么去means “ how to go to…”
Zěnme bàn 怎么办means “What should I do?”. Bàn here means” to do something, to handle something”
- Zěnmeyànɡ means “how do you like something” or “how is/are …”
Wǒde yīfu zěnmeyànɡ？我的衣服怎么样？ means “how do you like my clothes?”.
Nǐde ɡōnɡzuò zěnmeyànɡ？你的工作怎么样？ means “how is your work?”.
nǐ zěnmeyànɡ？你怎么样？ means ”How are you?”.
Jīntiān zěnmeyànɡ？今天怎么样？ means “How is your day?”.
Thank you for watching, I hope you could join me for another lesson.
Teacher John, email@example.com
- Click http://www.thechineseclassroom.comto learn Chinese via skype with our teachers.
- Click http://eepurl.com/bCCTeT to subscribe and get more free videos every week.